Fish tacos thread of making!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 12, 2015, 04:03 AM

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Yesterday at 08:39 PMNot making something. But trying to repair.

Our silverware drawer is busted, and nothing seems to work for it.

At least nothing I've seen.

The current drawer is using a singular bottom mount that is attached to the back, and it's 24 inches long, which is apparently a weird size. 

Most of the bottom mounts that I've seen in stores are expecting there to be a base underneath the drawer, which this does not have.



It's been a pain. Seems like either I need to add some wood underneath or I need to cut something out.

I think my best bet will be adding two strips of wood to basically support the cabinet drawer on the left/right sides. 
Good luck.

What exactly broke on it?

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Today at 04:01 AMGood luck.

What exactly broke on it?
The slide basically



The current one has this set up. Parts of the slide have broke, and several of the balls have gone missing.  



kitler53

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Today at 04:21 PMHuh thanks  ;D


I was otherwise planning to add two small boards as support and use a double mount.

This would be less of a pain though. 
no problem.  you probably used AI and that's why you couldn't find this part.   i did a traditional google search and found it in under 5 seconds.

;D ;D ;D
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd