PS Experience 2015: Go Home

Started by Hailey, Nov 02, 2015, 04:34 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

BasilZero


BasilZero


Hailey

@kitler53 it's made by the ReCore devs, that's why it's here lol
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


kitler53

         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Aura7541


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

adult swim.  i love the cartoons.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

BasilZero


BasilZero

Adult Swim's been making a lot of great indie like titles recently.

BasilZero

wait - are these being ported to PS4? Is that what this announcement is?

kitler53

there are my kind of game.  xD
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BasilZero

I'm loving the variety of games.

Hailey

Yeah Adult Swim is a great indie publisher.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me