TGS 2015 hype thread. :LIVE

Started by DerNebel, Sep 12, 2015, 10:01 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


ethomaz

yes price drop in Japan

Hailey

poor show for western people like usual
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Are we gonna get a P5 release date or what? :O

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Well I guess that's the end

Xevross


DerNebel

Quote from: Xevross on Sep 15, 2015, 08:24 AMAre we gonna get a P5 release date or what? :O
Read the OP.

BananaKing

Quote from: Legend on Sep 15, 2015, 08:22 AMpoor show for western people like usual
maybe just maybe because its a Japanese show?


also price drop! i wonder if its gonna happen in the west.

Hailey

Quote from: NotBananaKing on Sep 15, 2015, 08:25 AMmaybe just maybe because its a Japanese show?


also price drop! i wonder if its gonna happen in the west.
Haha yes I know.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz