Horizon: Zero Dawn Announced (Guerrilla Games)

Started by ethomaz, Jun 16, 2015, 04:26 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

7H3

Okay even without coop i might have to get this game
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend


Legend

Quote from: Xevross on Jun 18, 2015, 04:58 PMLink? :)
Video isn't live yet. You can find it on their twitch archive though. Was the second to last thing they did last night.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

#64
Quote from: Legend on Jun 18, 2015, 05:08 PMVideo isn't live yet. You can find it on their twitch archive though. Was the second to last thing they did last night.
Thanking you

Twitch 6:52 for those who are interested

Xevross

The demo gets more impressive every time I look at it.

BananaKing

i dont know what to be more hyped for. this or uncharted 4.

Legend

Quote from: NotBananaKing on Jun 18, 2015, 06:34 PMi dont know what to be more hyped for. this or uncharted 4.
Uncharted 4. It comes out sooner ;)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross



Dr. Pezus


Xevross


the-pi-guy


Raven

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 19, 2015, 04:47 AM
Mind you, despite being a fan of Sony he's the same guy who doesn't really care for anything Guerrilla has done so far. He thinks Killzone needs to go.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Raven on Jun 19, 2015, 05:19 AMMind you, despite being a fan of Sony he's the same guy who doesn't really care for anything Guerrilla has done so far. He thinks Killzone needs to go.
Mind you, I think the last game I was this excited for, was The Last of Us.