Uncharted: The master thief collection

Started by Raven, Jun 04, 2015, 11:15 AM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz

It was announced... not leaked.




Legend

Quote from: ethomaz on Jun 05, 2015, 10:05 PMIt was announced... not leaked.



It was leaked, then announced a few hours later.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

ethomaz


October 9th

Developed by Bluepoint Games (I like them a lot).

Quote from: Legend on Jun 05, 2015, 10:05 PMIt was leaked, then announced a few hours later.
OP needs to be fixed or we can create a new thread with all info :P

Legend

Quote from: ethomaz on Jun 05, 2015, 10:06 PMOP needs to be fixed or we can create a new thread with all info :P
Done
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Aura7541