NX to use Android for OS

Started by Legend, Jun 01, 2015, 09:08 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xbro

Probably just goes more toward it being a handheld.
3 people like this

Xevross

I'm guessing it will have apps and android games then?

the-pi-guy

Still not enough info to say portable or console.  
See Ouya and Apple TV using the same OS has portable devices.  

BasilZero


Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 01, 2015, 09:30 PMStill not enough info to say portable or console.  
See Ouya and Apple TV using the same OS has portable devices.  
But Ouya and Apple TV still just play mobile games.

Wait o gosh...

Could NX just be a micro console?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Jun 01, 2015, 09:54 PMBut Ouya and Apple TV still just play mobile games.

Wait o gosh...

Could NX just be a micro console?
Mobile can play GTA, while Wii U can't.  
So it's an improvement!  




Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me