The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Hailey, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus


Xbro

Is this where we talk about Shovel Knight impressions?
3 people like this

BasilZero


Hailey

Quote from: Xbro on Apr 23, 2015, 02:55 AM
Is this where we talk about Shovel Knight impressions?

It's whatever we've been putting in General Discussion, that actually has to do with games.

So sure!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus


BasilZero


Dr. Pezus

Quote from: BasilZero on Apr 25, 2015, 06:13 PM
Saw this, wonder how much they were paid to say the things they said on that video.
Probably not a lot lol. They're just weird like that

Hailey

Quote from: Pezus on Apr 25, 2015, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aslJTk6AUkE

Eh I don't like things like that. It's a very skewed representation of the game and a very skewed representation of the feminists playing the game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xbro

3 people like this

Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus