The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

nnodley

In other news Control Resonant looks to be pretty good! 84 on meta. These are the type of games that you either love or hate, so not surprising it's mid 80s. This one looks so good

Legend

Quote from: nnodley on Sep 18, 2026, 08:22 PMIn other news Control Resonant looks to be pretty good! 84 on meta. These are the type of games that you either love or hate, so not surprising it's mid 80s. This one looks so good
Awesome! I was a bit worried for it after their Control spinoff.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend


2 hours into this game. Went in fully blind.

It's kinda slow so far. I turned off hints and stuff so idk if that is why, but it's just basic puzzle after basic puzzle.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

WHOOOOP! Playing Control Resonant early for getting the digital deluxe! This game is wild. The level design is insane and so weird. Remedy is a masterclass in level design

Legend

Quote from: nnodley on Sep 22, 2026, 04:35 PMWHOOOOP! Playing Control Resonant early for getting the digital deluxe! This game is wild. The level design is insane and so weird. Remedy is a masterclass in level design
Is it a full open world? Like I mean how do they restrict you from going everywhere at the start?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

Quote from: Legend on Sep 22, 2026, 08:41 PMIs it a full open world? Like I mean how do they restrict you from going everywhere at the start?
It's kinda linear in the beginning. Then, so far in you get more open world, but new york is split into zones. So not a huge open world, but zones of new york that you can roam and do stuff.

Legend

Quote from: Legend on Sep 22, 2026, 04:21 AM
2 hours into this game. Went in fully blind.

It's kinda slow so far. I turned off hints and stuff so idk if that is why, but it's just basic puzzle after basic puzzle.
Kinda sucks, kinda awesome.

Has moments of brilliance and most of the time it is enjoyable, but it has really frustrating puzzles where you have to input something a specific arbitrary way. I almost rage quit after one puzzle wouldn't accept the correct answer.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing


Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

Quote from: Hailey on Oct 04, 2026, 03:29 PM

Steam game
I would suck at this game so much. I have absolutely no fashion taste 

Legend

Quote from: BananaKing on Oct 05, 2026, 06:12 AMI would suck at this game so much. I have absolutely no fashion taste
It doesn't even work like that. You just select different designs from a list for each part of the dress, and then you select the material. After that it just forces you to follow the instructions.

I tried to leave out a part of a dress to make it slutty and the game just couldn't support any alteration to the dress itself.  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me