General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Sep 21, 2015, 05:32 PMI had no idea that it is now a requirement to either have a cell phone or an ID to make a facebook account.  :P
Same with yahoo email apparently.

Pretty smart.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Sep 21, 2015, 05:38 PMSame with yahoo email apparently.

Pretty smart.
I think it's terrible!

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Sep 21, 2015, 05:59 PMI think it's terrible!
Just use a temporary online cellphone.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Dr. Pezus


the-pi-guy


7H3

family in town from out of state... been real busy... and no pto time left... )o: means I need to work 10 hours a day wed - fri !
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Sep 22, 2015, 03:34 PMGoogle Fortunetelling - Predict your future
Oh.

I was hoping it'd be google using all their knowledge of people to actually predict futures.

"You spend most of your day on reddit, your future is lonely."
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Happy birthday song is now public domain!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Top one happens pretty often.  
Bottom one only happened once I think.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Sep 26, 2015, 04:37 AMTop one happens pretty often.  
Bottom one only happened once I think.  
Bottom one is the most confusing thing.  Really rare but makes you feel really stupid.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me