General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Jul 27, 2014, 07:13 PM
Lol grats etho.
I love the Spanish way of life, so relaxing!
I've only ever visited Barcelona. Great beaches!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Pezus confirm the request!!!

Dr. Pezus


the-pi-guy


Dr. Pezus

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jul 28, 2014, 02:06 AM
My Steam request.   ;D 
Its the Itachi one!
Oh lol, hadn't checked steam in a few hours

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Pezus on Jul 28, 2014, 02:14 AM
Oh lol, hadn't checked steam in a few hours
The important thing is that you checked it now.  :)

Dr. Pezus

Indeed, it is! May our friendship be pleasant and long-lasting.

Xevross


Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Xevross on Jul 28, 2014, 01:43 PM
Having a relaxing beach holiday :)
I envy you lol. Haven't seen the sun for more than ~5 hours in total since I came back from Sweden a month ago.

Xevross

Quote from: Pezus on Jul 28, 2014, 02:06 PM
I envy you lol. Haven't seen the sun for more than ~5 hours in total since I came back from Sweden a month ago.
Lol its sunny from early in the morning until 9ish here. Im getting a nice tan!

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Pezus on Jul 28, 2014, 02:06 PM
I envy you lol. Haven't seen the sun for more than ~5 hours in total since I came back from Sweden a month ago.
Sun?  What's that?

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I love going to Spain. Been there 3 times and always got a nice tan afterwards ;o.

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Europeans do at least have really cool windows. In most places I've been around germany they can open up two ways.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Pezus on Jul 28, 2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah I love going to Spain. Been there 3 times and always got a nice tan afterwards ;o.
This is my 12th time I think but never been to the north before. Lol I think thats just super advanced German technology, Legend.