General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Living in a 7th floor flat in London around this time of year is pretty awesome. I'm getting treated to a free firework display pretty much every night , and there's loads going on tonight since it is the 5th today.

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Xevross on Nov 05, 2018, 06:27 PMLiving in a 7th floor flat in London around this time of year is pretty awesome. I'm getting treated to a free firework display pretty much every night , and there's loads going on tonight since it is the 5th today.
November November...

Xevross

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Nov 05, 2018, 06:36 PMNovember November...
Remember remember the fifth of november, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

I don't know the rest.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Xevross on Nov 05, 2018, 06:40 PMRemember remember the fifth of november, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

I don't know the rest.
And you call yourself a britland man.

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Xevross on Nov 05, 2018, 06:40 PMRemember remember the fifth of november, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot!

I don't know the rest.
Whoops wrong word

Xevross


the-pi-guy

 ;)
Suddenly I realized that a lot of different websites have the winkk face backwards. 
Consider this ;)
As you can see, it's the person's right eye that is winking. Or the left eye from the perspective of the viewer. 

Facebook, Discord, and a few other places have the left eye winking. 

But I am glad to see that VizionEck has it correct.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Nov 06, 2018, 03:24 AM;)
Suddenly I realized that a lot of different websites have the winkk face backwards.  
Consider this
;)
As you can see, it's the person's right eye that is winking. Or the left eye from the perspective of the viewer.  

Facebook, Discord, and a few other places have the left eye winking.  

But I am glad to see that VizionEck has it correct.

Backwards emojis in general upset me greatly.

Legend

Hey pez, can you die from too much stress?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Nov 06, 2018, 10:57 PMHey pez, can you die from too much stress?
Only if you don't talk about it  ;)

Dr. Pezus


the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Nov 06, 2018, 10:57 PMHey pez, can you die from too much stress?
Even if stress itself couldn't kill you, it raises a ton of factors like heart attacks.  

Legend

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Nov 07, 2018, 12:17 AMFor sure
Uh oh
Quote from: Xevross on Nov 06, 2018, 11:28 PMOnly if you don't talk about it  ;)

I don't mentally feel extremely stressed but physically I feel stressed. Maybe I just need water.

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Nov 07, 2018, 12:27 AMEven if stress itself couldn't kill you, it raises a ton of factors like heart attacks.  

My family has a history of having heart issues...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me