General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 05, 2016, 10:29 PMわたしのせんこはコンピュウタかがくです。
?

the-pi-guy


Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 05, 2016, 10:31 PM"My major is computer science."
That's what google wants us to think.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 05, 2016, 11:51 PMThat's what google wants us to think.
Lol, actually google says "my antiquity is computer science".  
I actually missed a う in there.  

Legend

Gosh I hate comcast.

They are implementing a 1 tb nationwide datacap on Nov 1.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Aura7541

Quote from: Legend on Oct 09, 2016, 04:02 PMGosh I hate comcast.

They are implementing a 1 tb nationwide datacap on Nov 1.
What a shaming move. Pretty obvious that Comcast is trying to limit the amount of consumers opting for streaming/on-demand services over cable. Don't think that's going to stop cable's decline, though.

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 09, 2016, 04:02 PMGosh I hate comcast.
They are implementing a 1 tb nationwide datacap on Nov 1.
It's a little funny.  I remember people complaining about 50GB data caps.  Actually I think there are some houses around here that aren't able to get the unlimited and are stuck with 50GB still.  

Datacaps suck.  Glad I never had one.  

SWORDF1SH

My connection is unlimited data and I get 75 down and 20 up for £33 amonth.

the-pi-guy

I want some kind of app that takes pictures continuously and keeps them if they are unique.  
Anyone have ideas?

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 10, 2016, 05:27 PMI want some kind of app that takes pictures continuously and keeps them if they are unique.  
Anyone have ideas?
How would you define unique?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 10, 2016, 05:49 PMHow would you define unique?
When something is different from the frame before it pretty much.  


Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 10, 2016, 06:48 PMWhen something is different from the frame before it pretty much.  


Yes but noise and other things would make essentially every frame be classified as unique.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

SWORDF1SH

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 10, 2016, 06:48 PMWhen something is different from the frame before it pretty much.  



the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Oct 10, 2016, 06:50 PMYes but noise and other things would make essentially every frame be classified as unique.
I want to set up a video camera so I can see where bats are coming in.  

Don't want a motion camera because I don't want the picture taken after the movement.  
I don't want a regular camera because it uses up a fairly large amount of space.  

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 10, 2016, 07:57 PMI want to set up a video camera so I can see where bats are coming in. 

Don't want a motion camera because I don't want the picture taken after the movement. 
I don't want a regular camera because it uses up a fairly large amount of space. 
Aw!!!!

Interested to get rid of the bats or just curious?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me