General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

Quote from: Legend on Apr 23, 2015, 10:58 PM
Link doesn't work.

Plus wrong thread yo!
hmm stupid facebook


the-pi-guy

—mom? don't freak out, but i'm in the hospital
—jeremy you've been a doctor for 8 years please stop starting every phone call this way

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Apr 24, 2015, 01:51 AM
—mom? don't freak out, but i'm in the hospital
—jeremy you've been a doctor for 8 years please stop starting every phone call this way
lmao

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

"Success is a lot like getting pregnant, everyone congratulates you in the end but nobody knows how many times you got fudged to get there."
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Apr 24, 2015, 04:15 PM
"Success is a lot like getting pregnant, everyone congratulates you in the end but nobody knows how many times you got fudged to get there."
Margaret Thatcher?

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and opposite view. My view is that the moon is made of rock. If someone says to me, "Well, you haven't been there, have you? You haven't seen it for yourself, so my view that it is made of Norwegian beaver cheese is equally valid"-then I can't even be bothered to argue.
--Douglas Adams
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus