Phil Spencer is teasing that most first party games will be available for both platforms

Started by Hailey, Mar 04, 2015, 07:58 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me


Hailey

Also they are releasing a dongle for PCs that allows them to wirelessly connect to xbo controllers.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


Raven

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Mar 04, 2015, 08:05 PM
Elite dangerous for Xbox One. Timed.

A flop for consoles. This game was designed for PC gamers who don't mind long periods of nothing happening and who use keyboards to game a lot. I still can't believe this is even happening.

ethomaz


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DerNebel

If that's true then way to make your system entirely irrelevant Phil.

ethomaz


the-pi-guy


Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Mar 04, 2015, 08:05 PM
Elite dangerous for Xbox One. Timed.
Weird. XB1 is getting some really hardcore PC games as timed exclusives like this and Wasteland 2

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

At 7:30, kinda does sound like xbo is being converted to a micro pc.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me