The interview movie has been cancelled

Started by Legend, Dec 17, 2014, 11:46 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BasilZero


the-pi-guy

Well there goes the "inside job" idea. 

Legend

I hate that cybercrimes are such a new thing and we've yet to figure this stuff out. Like at least we need to be able to catch the people that do them.

Was looking forward to the movie. Guess I should have gone to the premier.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Mmm_fish_tacos


Legend

Quote from: Mmm_fish_tacos on Dec 18, 2014, 01:07 AM
The fudge? Don't let them win.

The big movie chains already announced they wouldn't show it, so Sony really had no choice.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BasilZero

A bit off topic but somewhat on topic.

Anyone seen the leaked ending for the movie on news sites?

Anyways, anyone know the version of "Fireworks" by Katy Perry that is playing :O?