The game awards has a lot to reveal

Started by Hailey, Nov 30, 2014, 05:28 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey



VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing

yeah geoff called last years VGX the biggest ever, and we all know how big of a sour apple that was.

not hyped at all for it.

BasilZero

Quote from: NotBananaKing on Nov 30, 2014, 08:07 PM
yeah geoff called last years VGX the biggest ever, and we all know how big of a sour apple that was.

not hyped at all for it.

I wasted a good 2-3 hours of that last year...I think this year I'll just wait for the summary of the show..........

Hailey

Quote from: NotBananaKing on Nov 30, 2014, 08:07 PM
yeah geoff called last years VGX the biggest ever, and we all know how big of a sour apple that was.

not hyped at all for it.

The vgx were great. Loiter Squad was the best.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Shinobi-san

The VGX was the worst gaming show i ever watched in my life. Like Basil said, that's a couple of hours of my life i will never get back.

I hope Geoff at least knows what announcements will be made this time round, last year he looked genuinely surprised when Reggie only announced donkey kong stuff.

And please no awkward disrespectful hosts like Joel. Please!

Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

BananaKing

Quote from: Shinobi-san on Dec 01, 2014, 06:00 AM
The VGX was the worst gaming show i ever watched in my life. Like Basil said, that's a couple of hours of my life i will never get back.

I hope Geoff at least knows what announcements will be made this time round, last year he looked genuinely surprised when Reggie only announced donkey kong stuff.

And please no awkward disrespectful hosts like Joel. Please!



thankfully most things got leaked and there was a scheduled, so i only popped in when there was stuff i wanted to see. and left after, i was doing other stuff so i really dont consider that i wasted my time.

Dr. Pezus

"some" new announcements. Probably 2-3 at best

Shinobi-san

Quote from: NotBananaKing on Dec 01, 2014, 10:09 AM
thankfully most things got leaked and there was a scheduled, so i only popped in when there was stuff i wanted to see. and left after, i was doing other stuff so i really dont consider that i wasted my time.

I actually watched the entire show :(
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

BananaKing


DerNebel

Never trust Geoff Keighley when he's hyping something up.

I still might watch it though, depends on what I have planned on Friday.

Saturday is when the real fun happens :D

mustacheman

After last year? Yeah I'm good thanks.
Cynical Conegamer from VGC

Profile from http://moltres93.deviantart.com/art/Spyro-The-Dragon-76162605

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

DD_Bwest

yay well be getting NMS footage lol

DD_Bwest



WWWHHHHAAAAAA?????

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quote from: DD_Bwest on Dec 02, 2014, 05:37 PM


WWWHHHHAAAAAA?????

What's that?