Super Smash Bros U Review Thread! 92 meta!

Started by Xevross, Nov 19, 2014, 05:28 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Xevross


the-pi-guy


Dr. Pezus


Xevross

Just the 8 reviews so far but if it keeps this up it'll be the best new game of the year

Dr. Pezus


Xevross


Dr. Pezus

Nvm, it was the 3DS version. Was trolled on vgc!

Xevross

Quote from: Pezus on Nov 19, 2014, 05:38 PM
Nvm, it was the 3DS version. Was trolled on vgc!
Oh, I doubt they'll boost the Wii U verson to 90+ though

Hailey

Nah gt is a great site. They gave the 3ds a 74 cause the 3ds sucks. Bad controls and horrible mp.

Also sweet!!! Game of the year!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Quote from: Legend on Nov 19, 2014, 05:46 PM
Nah gt is a great site. They gave the 3ds a 74 cause the 3ds sucks. Bad controls and horrible mp.

Also sweet!!! Game of the year!
So far

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross

10 reviews in, still 95. Just got another perfect score

the-pi-guy


Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Nov 19, 2014, 05:53 PM
The Last Guardian releases on the 9th. 

Shhhh! That's a secret.

Quote from: Xevross on Nov 19, 2014, 05:52 PM
Half Life 3.

Believe

Never happining. Half life is dead.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me