What are your most unique stats?

Started by Legend, Yesterday at 07:43 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Which stats make you rare, put you in the top 1 perecentile?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

[only_members]Realised today that if I were in a stadium with 100,000 women, I'd have a >50% chance of having the longest sucker.[only_members]
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

I'm above average in a lot of ways, but I don't think I'm top 1% in any way.  :'(



Perhaps I'm the top 1% for not being in the top 1%.

the-pi-guy

Perhaps I am in the top 1% for my hobby of movie collecting.  

kitler53

its not really a "stat" but the concept of being an active and involved adult man. 

i look around the neighborhood and most adult men hold a job and watch sports and when in groups talk about sports trivia.  i am unable to hold a conversation about sports.  instead i'm a scout leader, soccer coach, PTO fundraiser, really into cooking, do my own yard work instead of hiring help, organize my streets block party, and dozens of other "weird" things as far as the other dad's in my neighborhood are concerned. 

generally speaking most of my close friends are women. while i've never felt like i identified "as a women" i do think other people view me as being very feminine.  i guess i just don't identify with the idea of being social and empathetic and service oriented is a feminine concept but a heck of a lot of (male) society has that viewpoint.


oh,. and 11".
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

the-pi-guy

Quote from: kitler53 on Yesterday at 07:55 PMgenerally speaking most of my close friends are women. while i've never felt like i identified "as a women" i do think other people view me as being very feminine.  i guess i just don't identify with the idea of being social and empathetic and service oriented is a feminine concept but a heck of a lot of (male) society has that viewpoint.


oh,. and 11".
11 inch hair, right? 




the-pi-guy

I bet Kitler would post in r/daddit if he had a reddit account.  

Legend

Quote from: kitler53 on Yesterday at 07:55 PMits not really a "stat" but the concept of being an active and involved adult man. 

i look around the neighborhood and most adult men hold a job and watch sports and when in groups talk about sports trivia.  i am unable to hold a conversation about sports.  instead i'm a scout leader, soccer coach, PTO fundraiser, really into cooking, do my own yard work instead of hiring help, organize my streets block party, and dozens of other "weird" things as far as the other dad's in my neighborhood are concerned. 

generally speaking most of my close friends are women. while i've never felt like i identified "as a women" i do think other people view me as being very feminine.  i guess i just don't identify with the idea of being social and empathetic and service oriented is a feminine concept but a heck of a lot of (male) society has that viewpoint.


oh,. and 11".
Yeah I love football, but then people start going into the stats and stuff and I have no freaking clue what they are talking about. Give me Tom Brady and Bo Nyx and Travis Kelci. Who the fudge are these other people?

Quotewhile i've never felt like i identified "as a women" i do think other people view me as being very feminine.


There is no one way to be a guy, but yeah it is weird that society has a tendency to look at guys with positive traits and label them non manly. "wtf this guy is taking care of his skin, he must be gay" is so funny for example.

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Yesterday at 08:00 PM11 inch hair, right?




Well if it's that other thing, Kitler needs to go get that checked out. They don't actually get that big unless you have like a growth or something  :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Yesterday at 08:19 PMI bet Kitler would post in r/daddit if he had a reddit account. 
what's the gist of the community?
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

kitler53

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Yesterday at 08:00 PM11 inch hair, right?





i feel like i was obvious in my joke but if not i assure you,.. my back hair is only like 3".   might as well be 11 though...
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

kitler53

#10
Quote from: Legend on Yesterday at 08:37 PMYeah I love football, but then people start going into the stats and stuff and I have no freaking clue what they are talking about. Give me Tom Brady and Bo Nyx and Travis Kelci. Who the fudge are these other people?


There is no one way to be a guy, but yeah it is weird that society has a tendency to look at guys with positive traits and label them non manly. "wtf this guy is taking care of his skin, he must be gay" is so funny for example.


brady - he's that good QB for the patriots.  the one that either deflates balls or doesn't like deflated balls.  i forget which way that scandal went.
travis - he's the guy dating taylor.  i think he plays football.  i assume his football career is a minor footnote compared to getting to glue inside taylor.
bo nyx - ?!?  you already lost me there.

my father-in-law will literally watch 5+ hours of sports a day.   when he's not watching sports he's playing golf, bowling, pickelball.   something i have hours long conversations with him where i quite literally didn't understand 1 sentence of what he said.   i just nod assuringly that he is of course right and totally insightful...
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Legend

Quote from: kitler53 on Today at 01:43 PMtravis - he's the guy dating taylor.  i think he plays football.  i assume his football career is a minor footnote compared to getting to glue inside taylor.

Don't do my girl dirty like that! 😭😭😭
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me