I think I sped up the forum

Started by Legend, Oct 05, 2026, 07:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

Hopefully yall notice these blazing fast speeds, and hopefully they aren't temporary.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

"That's right, I banned Pi-guy. It was absurd how much bandwidth he was taking."

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 06, 2026, 06:49 PM"That's right, I banned Pi-guy. It was absurd how much bandwidth he was taking."
"He just keeps rereading ops to see if they have changed!"
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

You disabled the search?  :'(

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Today at 02:20 AMYou disabled the search?  :'(
Oh no, that's always been disabled under high load.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Today at 03:03 AMOh no, that's always been disabled under high load.
But what is considered high load?