How often do you get complements?

Started by Legend, Today at 05:47 AM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Only once in my life for my looks/presentation, up till like a month ago. In 2012 in college I had a nasa shirt and a girl liked it and got kinda flirty.

But now I get them almost daily. Starbucks cashier loved my nails today for example. Is this really all it took, I just had to start giving a shame lol?


Edt: I meant complements from strangers! Of course I have gotten ones from people that know me.

BananaKing

Legend, you are a king among men
Pi-Guy you are a legend of all legends 
Nnodley you are built like a steak house
Kitler In another life you could have been the best male north star, ever shining so brightly ever 


I'll hand out more compliments later and to the rest of the gang. But everyone gets a compliment