OpenAI solves one of the biggest open math problems, HUGE!!!

Started by Legend, Sep 08, 2026, 05:55 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy


Legend


We need a disclosure day but for math, not aliens   :P
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Claude proved 3sum false. Not as big of a deal as navier stokes, but a big deal.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend


Reading now.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend


fudgy pathetic losers. Wow.


The aura loss has been insane. All these brilliant people I guess never believed in solving the mysteries of math.

It's similar to deepblue with chess where people crashed out a lot, but that made sense. Chess was just a game. It mattered so much to people but it was just a game.

Yet here, math is universal. It is and has been marketed as intrinsically important. These mathematicians are just salty their game has bots better than them now.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me