Watch ANOTHER Moon landing: sideways on the Moon, again!

Started by Legend, Mar 06, 2025, 04:30 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

I think it launched back up lol
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

I'm sure it failed, but also landed? Engine is still on

Edt engine finally off
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

It is interesting. It must be on the surface, they felt lunar gravity, but everything is going wrong.

No clue what actually went wrong. Just a minor thing that messed with the procedure? Or something that actually messed things up?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

oh gosh it's on its side again isn't it  :'(
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

Oh no it is on its side again!!!

No exact understanding of its state.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Legend

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me