General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Worst thing is the multiple people naming Africa as a country

Some even said Asia, South America and Europe lol

Xevross

I think I'm much better than average with maps, I could probably place more than half of the countries in the world correctly. Well, maybe. I don't know Africa or west asia that well.

Xevross

Speaking of maps, look up Disneyland Paris on maps and marvel at the perfect circle of road around it. I fudgy love it, best thing the French have ever made that is.

Dr. Pezus

Speaking of maps, look up Disneyland Paris on maps and marvel at the perfect circle of road around it. I fudgy love it, best thing the French have ever made that is.
Better than the statue of liberty?

Xevross

Better than the statue of liberty?
Lol that's a fake statue made my dem liberals to try and start a war with the French!

Legend

Room to expand too.

the-pi-guy

I'm at best buy.  I'm like convinced that the HDR Sony is turned down to make the Extended HDR look better.
Even my TV looks better than this one, I think.  

The OLED screens look fantastic though.  They cost an arm and a leg though.  

Dr. Pezus

Anyone buying anything on amazon on prime day??

Xevross

I've got nothing I've been wanting to buy, so no. Prime day can be deceptive if you haven't previously researched prices.

Dr. Pezus

I've got nothing I've been wanting to buy, so no. Prime day can be deceptive if you haven't previously researched prices.
Wanted to buy a microsd card but apparently they don't ship that to Iceland  :-\

the-pi-guy

Nah  I want a laptop, but the sales are mostly on overpriced stuff.  I've seen similar prices elsewhere

Xevross

Nah  I want a laptop, but the sales are mostly on overpriced stuff.  I've seen similar prices elsewhere
A lot of items seem to have their prices raised, so the 'discount' doesn't make them much less than normal. And the majority of items sold on prime day are available for cheaper at other parts in the year.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I don't do primeday anymore. Its all hype no real discounts.

Legend

Unless they had video games really cheap, I don't need anything.

Dr. Pezus

Unless they had video games really cheap, I don't need anything.
Well the UK has an Xbox1 S

Go Up