PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Why?
When the game was still being teased, I had just imagined a completely different experience.

Same thing with everyone's gone to the rapture.

Aura7541

Eurogamer has put up an article looking at differences between the 1100 and 1200 PS4 models, one of which includes the switch to 8 gigabit GDDR5 chips.

New motherboard:

Old motherboard:

Legend

Eurogamer has put up an article looking at differences between the 1100 and 1200 PS4 models, one of which includes the switch to 8 gigabit GDDR5 chips.

New motherboard:

Old motherboard:

Gigabit?

Aura7541

Gigabit?
A gigabit equals 1/8 of a gigabyte. The old model used 16 gigabit GGDDR5 chips to make the 8 gigabyte RAM pool. The newer model has cut the number of chips down by half because each one contains twice as much storage as the old chips.

Legend

Legend

A gigabit equals 1/8 of a gigabyte. The old model used 16 gigabit GGDDR5 chips to make the 8 gigabyte RAM pool. The newer model has cut the number of chips down by half because each one contains twice as much storage as the old chips.
Yeah the wording is the problem. I was thinking you said the new model used 8 chips, and each chip was a gigabit. Not that the new chips were 8 gigabits each aka 1 gigabyte each.

Aura7541

Yeah the wording is the problem. I was thinking you said the new model used 8 chips, and each chip was a gigabit. Not that the new chips were 8 gigabits each aka 1 gigabyte each.
Oh I see what you mean. Sorry about the confusion >_<

Cute Pikachu

Did someone say Journey PS4?
Ive been waiting for that to come out.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Aura7541

Did someone say Journey PS4?
Ive been waiting for that to come out.
Supposedly, it's going to come out on July 21 though nothing is officially confirmed. Also, you can get it both physically or digitally, though if you go physical, the disc also contains fl0w and Flower.

Legend

Aura7541

Legend

kitler53

yay!  journey is such a fun game.  going to replay that for sure.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Aura7541

Also, if you've bought it digitally on PS3, you can download it for free on the PS4.

Aura7541

Retailer versions of Helldivers officially announced for the PS4. It is called the Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition and includes the following:

• Physical PS4 version
  • Digital copies for the PS3 and Vita
  • Turning Up the Heart and Masters of the Galaxy expansions
  • 11 DLC packs + bonus weapons pack + dynamic PS4 theme

Release date is August 18 for NA and August 26 for Europe.

Go Up