Official TLoU PS4 Thread

Started by the-pi-guy, Jul 16, 2014, 11:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nnodley

It will be out in day one patch... ND said in a tweet.

AWESOME!!! Looks like I'll be spending another 20 hours taking photos in TLOU! Can't wait!!

darkknightkryta

Is it sad to say that The Last of Us was the second best looking game at E3?

ethomaz

Is it sad to say that The Last of Us was the second best looking game at E3?

I don't think it is sad because most of the games at E3 was port/development for PS360 + PS4/XB1... a good example is Destiny... you can clearly see they are limited because the PS360 versions.

darkknightkryta

I don't think it is sad because most of the games at E3 was port/development for PS360 + PS4/XB1... a good example is Destiny... you can clearly see they are limited because the PS360 versions.

That's what I mean, a PS3 game made every other game look bad.

ethomaz

ethomaz

DD_Bwest

i hope they know this means a challenge ;)   theres one spot in particular with alot of guys and 2 bloaters, once i get there imma really test shame out haha

ethomaz

the-pi-guy

No difference.

If I close my eyes, there is absolutely no difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions. 

DD_Bwest

if i take out my contact lenses i cant see a difference...

oh wait i still can

nnodley

if i take out my contact lenses i cant see a difference...

oh wait i still can

LOL!! I still am baffled at anyone who says there is no difference.  The different from 720p to 1080p alone is huge.  Add 4 times larger textures, better models, AO, AF, Lighting.  And others.  Gaf is a freaking shame show in TLOU threads.

Dr. Pezus

WOW that is a nice comparison pic lol. Should make the haters quiet (in a perfect world).

DD_Bwest

shamelessly stolen from gaf..

i think ellie ate joel

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

shamelessly stolen from gaf..

i think ellie ate joel

Can you play like that in the game?

Go Up