2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar

Started by ethomaz, Jun 12, 2014, 05:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

The one vs uruguay (chest and volley from outside the box). RVP's goal was second place. Tim Cahill's goal was third and every other goal only got 2 or 3% of the vote. Rodriguez's goal was just beautiful and he will surely be a superstar in the future. Real Madrid will be very scary next season is they manage to sign him. Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Rodriguez, yikes. Barcelona will be strong with Suarez too, AM don't have a chance. The PL looks to be close yet again with Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool strengthening well and Man U will regroup with Van Gaal. I'm excited for the next season now.

ethomaz

Messi didn't deserved this award but Argentina had more chances to win the final than Germany.

Deserved title to Germany for the Cup.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I'm excited for Van Gaal coaching ManU. Seems like a good coach and he is already buying some players.

@Etho: True, but Germany still controlled the match basically. But Higuain should've finished that chance he got lol. He was all alone and didn't even shoot at the frame.

u4gReservoirDogs

Messi wins the Golden Ball?!?! WTF?!?! Neuer definitely deserves the golden glove though.

Messi wins the Adidas Golden Ball, which is not a big surprise because they (Adidas) sponsor/pay Messi and don't mind paying the FIFA (read: Blatter and friends) some extra so that a player with Adidas all over him wins the Adidas-trophy ...  :o
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

^I just saw that. Like 3 minutes ago

I just posted it.  Like 3 minutes ago.  ;)

Dr. Pezus

Then you posted exactly when I saw it...on another website ;o

the-pi-guy

Then you posted exactly when I saw it...on another website ;o

There are no other sites. 

darkknightkryta

Who'd of thought Christmas and World Cup all at the same time?

kitler53

dang, i only first saw this thread today.  how did we get to 22 pages already?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

dang, i only first saw this thread today.  how did we get to 22 pages already?

Old thread from 2014 world cup. Yall soccer fans were crazy active.

I've watched both US games so far. Hopefully we win the next one.

kitler53

Old thread from 2014 world cup. Yall soccer fans were crazy active.

I've watched both US games so far. Hopefully we win the next one.
ah, gotcha.   that explains things.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Bruno Fernandes on fire this tournament. One of France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, England to win this imo

darkknightkryta

I want Ghana or Japan to win =D

Go Up