PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Would someone down load battle island and yell me if you can connect to their servers.

DD_Bwest

so looks like sony may very well have 2 black friday bunduru's coming out.    ps4+tlou:r+gtav   aswell as ps4+legobatman3+lbp3

Xevross

So GTAV and TLOU or LBP3 and Lego Batman for $399. Prepare your butts for a big black friday!

Legend

So GTAV and TLOU or LBP3 and Lego Batman for $399. Prepare your butts for a big black friday!

That second bundle should include knack as well.

Xevross

That second bundle should include knack as well.

Yeah it should.

DD_Bwest

i broke the last of us.. lol i got ellie stuck on something so that when i climbed ontop of the truck with the bow in bills town, i was able to get across the plank and move it, before ellie climbed the truck, thus rendering her stuck on the other side.  The game must have sensed i was trying to fudge with it, because when i opened the door that you hear the banging on, and walked in,  i fell through the ground and it killed me lol

darkknightkryta

So is Activision still hiding Call of Duty?

Raven

Raven

Did I read that right? A bundle that includes BOTH Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us for $400?

DD_Bwest

Did I read that right? A bundle that includes BOTH Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us for $400?
lol yup. Its a crazy deal.   Basically the best 2 games remastered fir free lol

Riderz1337

Canada gets screwed over again.

WE GET NOTHING
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

Riderz1337

I'd like to see Sucker Punch continue off Cole's story...At the end of 2 there was a question mark thing and I honestly don't think Cole is dead. I don't want an inFAMOUS game without Cole to be honest. Him and Zeke's chemistry is so good! I also want to see them do something other than inFAMOUS. They seem to got the tech/graphics down in SS so hopefully this time they could focus more on the story and mission designs and improve on their next PS4 game, much like they did with the PS3 with the jump from inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2...Oh how I loved inFAMOUS 2. One of the funnest games on the PS3.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I'd like to see Sucker Punch continue off Cole's story...At the end of 2 there was a question mark thing and I honestly don't think Cole is dead. I don't want an inFAMOUS game without Cole to be honest. Him and Zeke's chemistry is so good! I also want to see them do something other than inFAMOUS. They seem to got the tech/graphics down in SS so hopefully this time they could focus more on the story and mission designs and improve on their next PS4 game, much like they did with the PS3 with the jump from inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2...Oh how I loved inFAMOUS 2. One of the funnest games on the PS3.

Maybe they could try their hand at a serious open world game. No super powers, and no guns.

Just emotions.

Go Up