Legend

1st: MM
2nd: The Order
3rd: Evolve

As far as new releases, yeah. Total I think it'll be

1. MM

5. Order

7. Evolve

Order gets hurt for its late month release.

Mmm_fish_tacos

A paperweight the Canadians went crazy for on Amazon.

Well it is a bit rude to have your papers flying around hitting people in the face.

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

As far as new releases, yeah. Total I think it'll be

1. MM

5. Order

7. Evolve

Order gets hurt for its late month release.

I'm thinking:
1. MM
4. Order
5. Evolve

Legend

Legend

Geoff Keighley ?@geoffkeighley 13 sec13 secondi fa
PS4 was #1 hardware in February NPD

Legend

Michael McWhertor ?@MikeMcWhertor 31s31 seconds ago
Sony says PS4 "was #1 in hardware and software sales in February" according to NPD

Raven

After a quick glance at Twitter comments, it seems some people are surprised it beat the 3DS.

ethomaz

Raven

Though I wonder if they're leaving handhelds out of the announcement.

ethomaz

After a quick glance at Twitter comments, it seems some people are surprised it beat the 3DS.

No surprise for me.

3DS - 250K
PS4 - 280K

Legend

"Demand for PlayStation 4 remains incredibly strong in the U.S. as it was #1 in hardware and software sales in February according to the latest NPD report. PS4 remains the cumulative leader in hardware sales with more than 20.2 million units sold to consumers worldwide demonstrating the fastest growth in PlayStation hardware history."

ethomaz

"Demand for PlayStation 4 remains incredibly strong in the U.S. as it was #1 in hardware and software sales in February according to the latest NPD report. PS4 remains the cumulative leader in hardware sales with more than 20.2 million units sold to consumers worldwide demonstrating the fastest growth in PlayStation hardware history."

PS4 ahead every other PS console yet... just a bit behind Wii.

ethomaz

GAF is making joke about FFX/X-2 PS4 above FF Type-0 Xbox One on Amazon lol

DerNebel

The bolded is obviously only talking about next gen home consoles so maybe the first "hardware" also means home consoles only.

Go Up