PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Assassins creed series coming to ps now.  Good addition.  

I really hope sonys Road map is this.  

1. Get ps now out worldwide on ps4, ps vita.  

2. Get it on all mobile,  TV, media platforms regardless of the company.  

3. Expand the ps3 library.  

4. Get ps1 and ps2 classics up there.  

5. Get vita and ps4 games up.  

6. As it gets more popular, reduce price and advertise the service.  

7. Profit???

Legend

Assassins creed series coming to ps now.  Good addition.  

I really hope sonys Road map is this.  

1. Get ps now out worldwide on ps4, ps vita.  

2. Get it on all mobile,  TV, media platforms regardless of the company.  

3. Expand the ps3 library.  

4. Get ps1 and ps2 classics up there.  

5. Get vita and ps4 games up.  

6. As it gets more popular, reduce price and advertise the service.  

7. Profit???
PS Now is just a trojan horse of sorts. Sure they'll try to make money off it now, but having that infrastructure and network in place for future expansion is the real value.

7H3

TLOU2 would be a day 1 buy for me!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Aura7541

OMG,

To think Tearaway Unfolded has gotten its own theme song

ethomaz

Destiny launched again and some GAFers are reporting more people on Gamestop than MGSV launch... anedoctal but.

Legend

Destiny launched again and some GAFers are reporting more people on Gamestop than MGSV launch... anedoctal but.
Sony was smart with the Destiny bundle.

Do you think it's a lot of PS360 Destiny players upgrading, or are these first time destiny buyers?

Xevross

TLOU2 would be a day 1 buy for me!
It would be a day one buy for quite a lot of people! ;D

Kerotan

PS Now is just a trojan horse of sorts. Sure they'll try to make money off it now, but having that infrastructure and network in place for future expansion is the real value.
Exactly.  They should invest millions and millions now because in 5 years this could be the gaming Netflix or the steam of PC. Could end up making them billions. Let's just hope Sony push on and don't give up.

Dr. Pezus

Hot dang give me some of dat

Xevross

Some of those don't look good next to the black. Gold looks sick though. If one of my controllers gets in bad condition I'll buy that Crystal one, if it comes to the UK that is.

Dr. Pezus

Sep 15, 2015, 02:46 PM Last Edit: Sep 15, 2015, 03:09 PM by Dr. Pezus
Some of those don't look good next to the black. Gold looks sick though. If one of my controllers gets in bad condition I'll buy that Crystal one, if it comes to the UK that is.
Well I really like the blue one! Will be nice to have that to be able to "freshen up" the system once in a while.
I also like the silver controller

Dr. Pezus

Sep 15, 2015, 03:11 PM Last Edit: Sep 15, 2015, 03:17 PM by Dr. Pezus

"The Old Hunters" is a brand new expansion DLC for the critically acclaimed PlayStation®4 exclusive Bloodborne, available for download starting November 24, 2015.

Experience the nightmare of the hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth's deepest, darkest secrets and uncover the mystery behind Yharnam's sinister past and in The Old Hunters expansion DLC for Bloodborne™. Journey to a world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your hunter arsenal, and explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to hunt.

Dr. Pezus

Go Up