The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Zombi impressions are very positive from people who've bought the game.  Good decision porting it and for $20 it's a bargain.  

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

Legend

This is the shittiest GAF thread I've read in quite a while (and it claimed a lot of victims) :o
It's always kinda fun reading a thread and seeing so many posters banned. You just know something went down!

Kerotan

It's always kinda fun reading a thread and seeing so many posters banned. You just know something went down!
What I found funny was when some of them were obviously getting banned they tried to keep going and arrogantly get "back on topic".

It's like put the shovel down,  you ain't digging yourself out of this whole.  

That reminds me,  has anyone ever been banned or moderated on here?

Legend

What I found funny was when some of them were obviously getting banned they tried to keep going and arrogantly get "back on topic".

It's like put the shovel down,  you ain't digging yourself out of this whole.  

That reminds me,  has anyone ever been banned or moderated on here?
Only human we ever banned was a guy with an inappropriate username. Besides that we've only had to give a few reminders/warnings on occasion.

Aura7541

Yeah, thank god I was not there when it all happened. The thread unfortunately claimed one user I get along with quite well :-\

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Hi
Uh hi?  

Apparently new intel integrated graphics are almost close to Xbox One performance

Legend

Uh hi?  

Apparently new intel integrated graphics are almost close to Xbox One performance
It'll be fun in a few years when PS4 is considered weak.

the-pi-guy

It'll be fun in a few years when PS4 is considered weak.
Intel has been making a lot of progress on their integrated GPUs.  Think it was like 20 times jump in the past 5 years.  

Kerotan

Played sound shapes and rocket league with my friend last night for ages.  What a blast.  Pure fun!

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Legend

Couldn't "The Last of Us" just been a movie? : gamedesign

DrApplePi is my hero. ;)
So that's your reddit account!

I bet you could never figure out mine lol.

the-pi-guy

So that's your reddit account!

I bet you could never figure out mine lol.
I actually made the account for that thread.  Lol, browsed but didn't have an account.

Legend

feature=youtu.be

Not as good as last year imo.

Go Up