Will Trump be the next US president?

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, Jan 13, 2016, 03:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Honestly right now I'd guess Clinton>Trump>Sanders >everyone else.

Think Sanders is picking up steam too.  

Trump is split, a lot of Republicans like him and he's ahead with that.  But a lot of Republicans also don't like him.  He has the highest unfavorable rating out of any of the republicans.  Which will hold him back as candidates drop out.  He has the most support right now, but he's the most extreme out of the group.  All the other Republicans are hanging with everyone else, and Trump is not going to pick these people up.  When the time comes there's a very very very good chance that Trump won't even be the Republican candidate this year.  If by some crazy incident he does get there, he's not liked enough to win.  (There's a good portion of the republicans that don't like him, and the democrats of course don't like him.  He gets like 40% of the republicans, even if he gets another 20%, that's still only ~30% of the country that would vote for him.)

Which is a good thing for the Republican party.  
I don't know much about the other candidates, except Bush.  Don't think he'll make it either.  Think he's like 4th or 5th on that side.  

The Democrats only have like 3 candidates.  Right now Clinton is the favorite, and she's ahead by quite a bit.  It sounds like she isn't as liked as Sanders, but I don't have solid stats on this.  Sanders is picking up steam though and who knows how things will end up come election time.  The other guy, don't even know his or her name.  Think they have like 3%, while Clinton and Sanders have like 97% together.    

there is a 3rd guy on the democrat side?

the left in me kind of likes sanders.  he seems more genuine if nothing else but he is really, really left.  if the general election was trump vs. sanders that would be like the most extreemely difference choice in the direction of the country.   i wouldn't like either choice very much.  what's worse,.. extreme debt or extreme hatred?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens