PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

I've always wanted to get Red Dead Redemption but every time it's been on sale I haven't had money lol. Anyways, I just found out I can't even do the account thing because I have recently done it with a friend and I need to deactivate his account from my account but I need to wait like 2-3 months cause it only lets you deactivate accounts every 6 months.

actually you can deactivate anytime you want from the console itself... you can only use the website to do it once every 6 months
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

"I'm not interested in PS4.  They're gonna make a new version and then we're gonna find out there's all this stuff that's wrong with the current PS4 that they're not telling anyone."
:o

Legend

"I'm not interested in PS4.  They're gonna make a new version and then we're gonna find out there's all this stuff that's wrong with the current PS4 that they're not telling anyone."
:o

I'm sure the new PS4 will be better, but it's not like the current one is bad.

the-pi-guy

I'm sure the new PS4 will be better, but it's not like the current one is bad.

Yeah.  It'll probably be better, but I just thought it was a bit funny what the guy was saying.
Just parts of what he's saying goes from "the next PS4 will probably be better" to "Sony is hiding some pretty big problems with their system, conspiracy!!!"

Dr. Pezus

Hmm it's just as likely that Sony remove some features from the next PS4 like they did with PS3 (although less likely now because PS4 is much cheaper in production).

BananaKing

very disappointed in transistor. bastion was much much better :(

darkknightkryta

Hmm it's just as likely that Sony remove some features from the next PS4 like they did with PS3 (although less likely now because PS4 is much cheaper in production).

There's not really much to remove.  There's no PS2 to get rid of, no extra usb ports, not card readers.  They can only make it smaller and do case redesigns.

darkknightkryta

very disappointed in transistor. bastion was much much better :(

I haven't played either.  I was interested in Transistor, but that's pretty much because it has a female lead.

BananaKing

I haven't played either.  I was interested in Transistor, but that's pretty much because it has a female lead.

bastion is naughtiness. so good. transistor has interesting parts to it. but gameplay is just not fun.

darkknightkryta

bastion is naughtiness. so good. transistor has interesting parts to it. but gameplay is just not fun.

But isn't the main character a guy?  I can't spank my monkey to that.

Rorono

I preferred transistor..

BananaKing

But isn't the main character a guy?  I can't spank my monkey to that.

look at that and tell me you cant spank your raven to that

Go Up