February 2015 NPD Thread! 3DS: 395k, PS4 342k, XB1 276k, WiiU 96k

Started by Xevross, Mar 12, 2015, 05:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

Mar 12, 2015, 10:32 PM Last Edit: Mar 12, 2015, 10:34 PM by ethomaz

DerNebel

Geoff Keighley ?@geoffkeighley 46 sec47 secondi fa
Top selling retail games of Feb: Majora's Mask 3DS, Evolve, and Dying Light. The Order at #9.

9th? Well god dang I was totally off. :D

Legend

Order did bad. I was worried that'd happen :(

ethomaz

Raven

The Order really should have been expected. It came out with only about a week left in the month and it didn't review well. The only thing driving sales of that game was the hype leading up to its launch. I don't thik Bloodborne will have trouble surpassing it.

Legend

ethomaz

The Order is the first single platform game in the chart.

Xevross

ethomaz

Wii U looks like 94k... waiting confirmation.

Xevross

Legend

DD_Bwest

Not a huge surprise.  Ps4 ontop!  March is also a lock with bloodborne.

DerNebel

Looks like the chertz majorly underestimated the software for the month, Monster Hunter was number 10 officially and sold 290k digital numbers included, the chertz have the tenth game barely selling over 120k.

Also I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't kinda surprised and put off by Evolves position in the charts.

DerNebel

Also maybe Sony counted the 3DS and New 3DS as seperate system and thus the PS4 came out on top, no way do I believe that that thing sold over 395k.

Xevross

Looks like the chertz majorly underestimated the software for the month, Monster Hunter was number 10 officially and sold 290k digital numbers included, the chertz have the tenth game barely selling over 120k.

Also I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't kinda surprised and put off by Evolves position in the charts.

It would be fairly accurate to say that February has beaten all of our expectations!

Go Up