Black Friday Sale!?

Started by BasilZero, Nov 27, 2014, 12:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

Who here ordered something/bought something today!?

As for me....

I ordered the WiiU Smash bros + DK Tropical Freeze bundle today...and will get it on December 12th n_n

Dr. Pezus

Thinking about buying a Sony 42" TV although it's not a BF deal lol

7H3

umm black friday sales are in stores aren't they? then the following Monday is cyber monday
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

You mean happy thanksgiving.

Bf is tomorrow.

darkknightkryta

Thinking about buying a Sony 42" TV although it's not a BF deal lol

They had said T.V. on sale for 400 last week at Futureshop (Best Buy owns the place).  I wanted it, but I'm poor :(

Dr. Pezus

They had said T.V. on sale for 400 last week at Futureshop (Best Buy owns the place).  I wanted it, but I'm poor :(

Holy jizzballs 400 is cheap! It's around 1200 dollars here lol

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm looking at deals now.I'm having a hard time justifying going out for this...

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Riderz1337

LG's good. I might go for that later tonight.

Yeah the response time on it is great as well, I think it was something like 27ms. Obviously there's better but this is a TV and not a monitor and that's fine for me.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

32 inch is too small for me these days.

Some of the new mid range Sony TVs have unprecedented response times (think one had 16ms)

Mmm_fish_tacos

Picked up walking dead season 2 and evil within

BasilZero

You mean happy thanksgiving.

Bf is tomorrow.

I know ;(

But they began Black Friday sales at 5pm at the brick and mortar stores and the "Early Black Friday" sales began around 5am.

I ordered

-WiiU (with Super Mario 3D World+NintendoLand+DKCReturnsTropicalFreeze+SuperSmashBros) for $359.99 - the most I've paid for a single system! DKCRTF is pretty much a free game in this "bundle" but its like paying MSRP with a free game which is fine for me. I could of went to Frys for $249.99 WiiU bundle but it would of just had Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land.

Anyways after work I went to Walmart and waited in the "Early Black Friday" Line and got myself Pokemon Omega Ruby for full MSRP XD and Mario Kart 8 for $35.00. I also got a Super Mario SSB Amiibo :O!

the-pi-guy

Bought a PS4 controller, 2 tablets and 5 movies. 

Go Up