Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

New Lion King looks off. Not sure if it's actually a problem with the film or just my brain being used to the old one, though.

Xevross

New Lion King looks off. Not sure if it's actually a problem with the film or just my brain being used to the old one, though.
I think it looks very realistic, but that's not necessarily a good thing. The original had amazing colours, which this one doesn't have, and its going to be much harder to show facial expressions etc.

I still really like the look of it though.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

The Lion King Trailer Earns 224.6 Million Views in 24 Hours (#2 After Avengers) | ResetEra

Avengers: Infinity War is still #1 with 230 million. This knocks It to the #3 spot now.  

nnodley

Go watch the movie, Searching.  Really good with a pretty good twist at the end.  

Also go watch TimeTrap.  It's pretty good too.  Has some sort time manipulation stuff and a weird twist towards the end, but solid overall.

Xevross

Finally got around to watching Frozen lol. Good film, but Moana is miles better.

Go watch the movie, Searching.  Really good with a pretty good twist at the end.  

Also go watch TimeTrap.  It's pretty good too.  Has some sort time manipulation stuff and a weird twist towards the end, but solid overall.

Searching is next on my list, I think.

Xevross

Nov 28, 2018, 03:32 AM Last Edit: Nov 28, 2018, 03:39 AM by Xevross
Considered watching searching but I felt like more Disney, so I watched Zootopia. Amazing film, one of Disney Animation Studio's best for sure. In fact, I think it should be up there with Pixar's better films too.

the-pi-guy

Considered watching searching but I felt like more Disney, so I watched Zootopia. Amazing film, one of Disney Animation Studio's best for sure. In fact, I think it should be up there with Pixar's better films too.
Hear hear!  

Xevross

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - Rotten Tomatoes

42 reviews and Spidey is on 100% with an 8.8 average rating. That's exceptional. Kinda want to see this now.

Also rumours that the Avengers 4 trailer is coming 3rd December, but they could be wrong.

Xevross

We're still not sure what date, people are expecting Monday, but the Avengers 4 trailer is definitely coming next week.

Squeenix Avengers game is also almost certainly getting announced at TGA now too.

BananaKing

Watched Ralph wrecks the internet, it's... Okay... No where near the awesomeness of the first

Legend

Watched Ralph wrecks the internet, it's... Okay... No where near the awesomeness of the first
Ah that sucks

Xevross

Captain Marvel trailer 2 tonight, Avengers 4 trailer Wednesday morning.

Xevross

Dec 04, 2018, 02:26 AM Last Edit: Dec 04, 2018, 02:37 AM by Xevross
Oh dang, Spidey Far From Home trailer 1 is also dropping this week apparently. Marvel dropping trailers for all 3 of their 2019 films in the same week, pretty rad.

Some people are suggesting that the trailers might all be connected, which would be nuts.

The Captain Marvel trailer is about to drop on ESPN!

Xevross

Awesome trailer!! Way better than the first. Pretty hyped for this now.

Go Up