General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

just to explain the "why" for the idea: I think it can get people to make more threads and more importantly, more interesting threads!

Yeah I already added that info to the stats page, so adding it in threads aint a problem.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah I already added that info to the stats page, so adding it in threads aint a problem.

I mean under the avatar!!

Legend

u4gReservoirDogs

Nov 02, 2014, 08:32 AM Last Edit: Nov 02, 2014, 08:35 AM by u4gReservoirDogs
For Arcade-lovers;
https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

Don't know if you can play the games in a webbrowser already or if they are planning to make it in the (near) future.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

7H3

Apparently the remote play to an xperia z3 phone works over the internet not just local wifi! I had no idea... so that means if I bring a ps4 out with me I can play games on my ps4 as long I have a good internet connection (o:
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Apparently the remote play to an xperia z3 phone works over the internet not just local wifi! I had no idea... so that means if I bring a ps4 out with me I can play games on my ps4 as long I have a good internet connection (o:
Why does it not work like that on Vita? :/

7H3

Why does it not work like that on Vita? :/

z3 > vita?
I wonder if share play can work with a ps tv... that would also be awesome!
I haven't' tried share play yet, but I did have about 12 people or so playing fibbage on my ps4 via twitch last week when I went to bed lol

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

How does it work?
Do you like it?

Works great. The menus are poor so I usually control it with my phone.

Only have the netflix and youtube app.

I like it a lot.

7H3

I'm going to get google chrome this week... since I'm about to send my ps4 in for repair )o:

Riderz1337

Probably not, no. Didn't sleep last night (didn't go out but because of the friend issues I had to help them out) and was going to have an early night tonight, but there's things on VGC which require my attention right now so that seems unlikely. And tomorrow will likely be more of the same from today.

Just ban everyone for 24 hrs. That will give you a little bit of a break.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

I went to a haunted house type thing for Halloween. It was way too spooky for me

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Go Up