General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

DD_Bwest

ive had a few buddy requests things, as far as i know i accepted them lol

7H3

I think there is an alpha code for evolve floating around somewhere...
also when does the dang Drive Club PS+ free version launch? next year?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

also I got my first iPhone ever... its a 5c... so far I'm liking the battery life since my personal phone is much older, but overall i don't see any reason for the hype or why android is > ios or vera vice

the-pi-guy

also I got my first iPhone ever... its a 5c... so far I'm liking the battery life since my personal phone is much older, but overall i don't see any reason for the hype or why android is > ios or vera vice

I've typically found that Android is more open, you can get emulators and stuff. 
Whereas the apps on iOS typically work better from my experience. 

darkknightkryta

I've typically found that Android is more open, you can get emulators and stuff. 
Whereas the apps on iOS typically work better from my experience. 

Yeah, Android is far more capable.  It honestly reminds me of Windows of old (Not this new Metro crud).  Just a bit more strict in execution.

7H3

so far I've had no problems with ios 8? but dislike the manual typing as opposed to swype on my android... then I realized I could dictate audibly and don't have to type period (o:
other than that i've just been like looking at it randomly waiting for awesomeness to pop out and it hasn't yet... i feel like its more or less the same just with a few different ways to go about doing this or that which make a very minimal difference in the end user experience... only had it for 3 days so far though so who knows maybe something awesome will pop out at some point...

Legend

Iphones are great because they just work.

Androids are great because you can decide how they work.

the-pi-guy

NeverDies

I like my android because you don't need to swipe random edges of your screen to find menus.

My mom has an Iphone, and half the time I'm lost whenever she needs help cause there's just tons of hidden menus.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

so far I use my phone just for work, which is filing reports while on job sites and taking pictures as well as using my dropcam app. Haven't had any problems with it at all functionality is great for this! However, the only reason I use my work phone instead of my android is because of the battery life as I use my personal phone (android) for navigation all day... If I used either for both all day long then either one would probably run out of juice quickly.

Mmm_fish_tacos

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

who's got a pumpkin face and z3 phone?
This guy!

NeverDies

It's funny, cause Legend actually carved this pumpkin.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Go Up