<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

Curse you low odds!

lol  :D
I need a PS4 before you guys get another one.  :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm about to watch the walking dead. Then i'll make some programer objects for the game.

nnodley

Some WIP shots of a pistol I'm modeling.  It's really for my Stewie Griffin model that I have to do for my organic modeling class, so for that it won't be too high quality of a model. But overall as it's own model I want to make it as amazing as possible.  I NEED THE PRACTICE!

I believe it's been maybe an hour to an hour and a half modeling it.  I'm watching TV so I get distracted! :-p

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

Some WIP shots of a pistol I'm modeling.  It's really for my Stewie Griffin model that I have to do for my organic modeling class, so for that it won't be too high quality of a model. But overall as it's own model I want to make it as amazing as possible.  I NEED THE PRACTICE!

I believe it's been maybe an hour to an hour and a half modeling it.  I'm watching TV so I get distracted! :-p

Nice.

Which program are you using?

nnodley

Legend

NeverDies

I know how to scale a box in Blender!

<--- Is AMAZING!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

Legend

Sometimes I hate that things change.

Yeah change can be hard. Want to talk bout it?

the-pi-guy

Yeah change can be hard. Want to talk bout it?

What I'm thinking about right now is when you aren't as close to a friend as you used to be.
I feel like that happened on here, and in real life too. 
I don't talk to some people as much as I used to, and some of my best friends I've hardly talked to at all over the past few months.  It's just depressing. 

Now I'm wondering how many people care about me as much as I care about them.   That's a different ball game though. 

Go Up