General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Legend

Which game? 
Wait, there's only one....

I think it depends on what you do with it.  If there's a benefit/purpose to it, then yes.  If not, probably not. 

Well it already has the points and essentially a mega clan including every player. Yeah I think I could do something cool.

the-pi-guy

Well it already has the points and essentially a mega clan including every player. Yeah I think I could do something cool.

Well then go right ahead!!

the-pi-guy

I feel like I would have a ridiculous amount of fun just programming rain and waterfalls and what else have you. 

Legend

I feel like I would have a ridiculous amount of fun just programming rain and waterfalls and what else have you. 

Like a fluid simulation?

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Like a waterfall and rain simulation?

I suppose thats one way of looking at it. 

Legend

the-pi-guy

Well what's another?

Mostly fluid simulations. 
But I also want to do weather systems,plant growth patterns and stuff. 

Dr. Pezus

I've been having issues with my PC to TV connection for months/years since I switched to Nvidia. I have a PC monitor that I use most of the time but I also connect my PC to my TV and when I turn on the TV (to watch a movie on my PC, for example), it's as if it isn't recognized or it is blocking the signal or something. It repeatedly tries to connect but it doesn't work. Maybe it's time for a less shaming TV (I don't even remember the brand name and I am sitting right next to it right now...)

Xevross

Oct 09, 2014, 07:37 PM Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 11:15 PM by Xevross
PS4 advert just came on during England game, showed Destiny, Driveclub and Far Cry 4 then Destiny white bundle. Also said "the world's most powerful console"

Xevross

And again! dang Sony, don't hurt yourselves

Legend

PS4 advert just came on during England game, showed Destiny, Driveclub and Far Cry 4 then Destiny white bundle. Also said "the word's most powerful console"

I have yet to see a driveclub ad. Tons of fh2 ones.

Xevross

I have yet to see a driveclub ad. Tons of fh2 ones.

Interesting, its the first DC ad I've seen. Also just noticed my typo

Go Up