General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Why?

Because some applications only start in the primary monitor, and for some games I want it to start on my secondary monitor.  Which is my TV. 

Legend

Because some applications only start in the primary monitor, and for some games I want it to start on my secondary monitor.  Which is my TV. 

You should be able to force them to secondary.

Also in screen settings you can swap the screens.

the-pi-guy

You should be able to force them to secondary.

Also in screen settings you can swap the screens.

Having trouble forcing some games to a secondary.

And yep, trying to set it up so that it can be a single click or two to get set up. :) 

Going to try writing a batch file to switch primary speaker, start up DS3tool, and then start up Steam in full screen, which is set up to change the primary screen by itself. 

the-pi-guy

I'm trying to get it so I can have a console experience on my TV (or pretty close) and a computer experience on my monitor.  :P

Legend

I'm trying to get it so I can have a console experience on my TV (or pretty close) and a computer experience on my monitor.  :P

You could buy a console.

Dun dun dun!

the-pi-guy

You could buy a console.

Dun dun dun!

I could, but it wouldn't do everything I want it to yet.  :P

the-pi-guy

"Jim's birthday is today."
"Hmm never knew Jim was born.  Aren't these the types of things you're supposed to tell people?  'Jack I was born'  Is that so hard to say?  You think you know someone.  Sheesh." :P

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

Cause that seems to be popular hahaha.

Which VizionEck are we talking about? 

Legend

NeverDies

If you can make some kind of functionality where clans could pvp together I could see them being decently popular.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

If you can make some kind of functionality where clans could pvp together I could see them being decently popular.

Yeah.

Also you need to wash a pan.

the-pi-guy

The game.

Which game? 
Wait, there's only one....

I think it depends on what you do with it.  If there's a benefit/purpose to it, then yes.  If not, probably not. 

Go Up