General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

I'll look that up later. Have you seen the one I'm talking about? The parts look perfect. Sorry I don't know the name of it.

Solidator?

Legend

7H3

Yum waffles

I like waffles, but really dislike pancakes for some reason
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

mmm i could go for waffles

anyone else choked about this AC:U parity thing?

Legend

I like waffles, but really dislike pancakes for some reason

I like ihop pancakes and the like, but yeah home made ones suck.

Love belgium waffles!

Legend

DD_Bwest

Yay we are active today!
a little bit more atleast!  the parity thing got some people around.

Legend

a little bit more atleast!  the parity thing got some people around.

Yup. Plus just being a weekday helped.

Legend

the-pi-guy

We tested a laptop with the GeForce GTX 980M card, the new Asus G751J. In our standard gaming benchmark tests, the Asus ran our Metro: Last Light test at high settings and 1080p resolution, at an impressive 45.7 frames per second. BioShock Infinite at the same settings ran at 115.8 frames per second. By way of comparison, a similarly high-end Alienware 17 laptop with a last-gen GeForce GTX 880M card ran the same tests at 25.3 frames per second in Metro: Last Light and 80.3 frames per second in BioShock Infinite.

Xevross

We tested a laptop with the GeForce GTX 980M card, the new Asus G751J. In our standard gaming benchmark tests, the Asus ran our Metro: Last Light test at high settings and 1080p resolution, at an impressive 45.7 frames per second. BioShock Infinite at the same settings ran at 115.8 frames per second. By way of comparison, a similarly high-end Alienware 17 laptop with a last-gen GeForce GTX 880M card ran the same tests at 25.3 frames per second in Metro: Last Light and 80.3 frames per second in BioShock Infinite.

That's pretty neat. There's no way I can afford that card though :/

the-pi-guy

That's pretty neat. There's no way I can afford that card though :/

Biggest thing is that it's a big improvement.  970M will hopefully be available in cheaper laptops sooner than later.  :P
Also, I'd guess that a 960M would be faaar better than what you were previously looking at. 

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Biggest thing is that it's a big improvement.  970M will hopefully be available in cheaper laptops sooner than later.  :P
Also, I'd guess that a 960M would be faaar better than what you were previously looking at.

Fair point, I'm gonna have a look during the post Christmas sales I think.

Legend

Go Up