General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

been busy setting up my work email to work with outlook as well as some other things with it...

I forgive you.  Now what's everyone else's excuse? 

Thanks! I've been working part time for this company for over a year now and hopefully in another year I can find another position else where to further my career goals as the pay is entry level, but may easily transfer to other roles and positions that are more office / business professional related. Such as Marketing or Public Relations type jobs.

I forgot to say congrats. 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Legend

I forgive you.  Now what's everyone else's excuse? 

I was at a hard rock cafe.

Dr. Pezus

Legend

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

Went to my local Kmart today. 
That place really sucks. 

It felt weird going in, but going to the game section was just awful.  They barely had anything.  Didn't even have a place for Mario Kart 8.  Only notable thing they had was about 8 Wii Us, and 2 PS4s, and 1 3DS.  That was all they had for systems. 
About half the game case was empty, without even a tag for a place. 

Legend

Lightning just struck within a block of my house. So cool!

Dr. Pezus

So are you there yet?

Which part of Sweden?

Stockholm this time around. Yeah I'm there. Chilling in my hotel room. It's very nice

the-pi-guy

Stockholm this time around. Yeah I'm there. Chilling in my hotel room. It's very nice

Very nice.  I can tell. 

BasilZero

Legend

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

Went to my local Kmart today. 
That place really sucks. 

It felt weird going in, but going to the game section was just awful.  They barely had anything.  Didn't even have a place for Mario Kart 8.  Only notable thing they had was about 8 Wii Us, and 2 PS4s, and 1 3DS.  That was all they had for systems. 
About half the game case was empty, without even a tag for a place. 
i havent even seen a kmart since i was a kid.. i thought they all bit the dust in the 90's lol   I had a zellers nearby but it was replaced with a target.

Go Up