General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Yeah I get really bad headaches too.

That was until I learned how to detect them early and hit them at the source.

I was working today. 
The issue is that I forgot to make a lunch, and then I had to scavange the store to make a lunch.  Not a lot of healthy things in my store.  Then on top of it, I didnt drink a lot of water. 

the-pi-guy

Legend

The source is a novel, and also a magazine. 

And a user on vgchartz.

Which is?

Tylenol.

My headaches are almost always caused by stress. Not like life stress, but stress in the muscles in the back of my neck.

the-pi-guy

And a user on vgchartz.
Tylenol.
My headaches are almost always caused by stress. Not like life stress, but stress in the muscles in the back of my neck.

This is also true. 
Most of my headaches started with my neck. 

Dr. Pezus

necks are nothing but trouble. We should cut them off

the-pi-guy

necks are nothing but trouble. We should cut them off

Good luck with that. 

Legend

Oh gosh darnit.

I spent an hour debugging the scoring system. Kept having to delete parts and delete parts until I got it to at least work partially.

Even once it was just a single line of code, it still wasn't working though.

The stupid problem was that I accidentally dragged an object into that objects file. So when the code accessed the first child, it was accessing that object instead of the correct object.

the-pi-guy

Oh gosh darnit.
I spent an hour debugging the scoring system. Kept having to delete parts and delete parts until I got it to at least work partially.
Even once it was just a single line of code, it still wasn't working though.
The stupid problem was that I accidentally dragged an object into that objects file. So when the code accessed the first child, it was accessing that object instead of the correct object.

Yikes!  Poor Legend. 

Dr. Pezus

u4gReservoirDogs

Don't think that I'll be leaving you all behind, but tomorrow (+/- 10 hours from now) I'll be leaving to Belgium for a couple of days (probably without internet). ;)
Sleep well (almost midnight here) and see you all soon. :D
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Man I am loving the new Manchester UNited!!

Dr. Pezus

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up