General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

A lot of work to do today.

Moving from my small bedroom to a bigger one in my home... it is like a 29 meters transporting everything from one bedroom do another :(.

I will start installing my TV support in my new bedroom.

Hey at least it beats moving to a new house.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Thats what Im getting at. The whole Riderz/ pezus thing, causing trouble on vgc then you lot laughing and joking about it.

Yep. Posting a gif of salt dancing around is baiting. Its annoying. Its trying to get a bad reaction out of someone who is already seemingly annoyed.

He's was annoyed because he was wrong and knew it. And instead of acting like a man and saying "yeah, it was a stupid thing to say, I'm sorry I was being an dog", he come back into the thread with the same condescending attitude that got him in trouble in the first place. I  am glad the users of that site did something the moderation couldn't, and put kowen in his place. If things like that happen more often the place would be more enjoyable because it would teach other users how they should act, something swinging the ban hammer rarely ever does. Besides, every other post from that guy is baiting, he just got what was coming to him.

ethomaz

Hey at least it beats moving to a new house.

Yeap :P

BTW I installed the TV support one cm lower than the other side... I won't chage lol... my TV is a bit inclined.

Legend

Haha it's fine.

That's however why I have a fancy TV support that can be rotated.

Looks kinda like this:

Xevross

Aug 09, 2014, 06:28 PM Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014, 06:31 PM by Xevross
That wall doesn't look very clean ;D

there's also a ghost in your tv

ethomaz

Aug 09, 2014, 06:30 PM Last Edit: Aug 09, 2014, 06:32 PM by ethomaz

That wall doesn't look very clean ;D

I will paint it next week :D

It is only installing the things in the right place to after I paint it... I already removed the TV... I was just testing the support.

I will put a wall paper where the bad will stay too... I want a cool color.

Xevross

I will paint it next week :D

It is only installing the things in the right place to after I paint it... I already removed the TV... I was just testing the support.

cool... moving rooms is always a hassle

ethomaz

Haha it's fine.

That's however why I have a fancy TV support that can be rotated.

Looks kinda like this:

This is... well... so much complicated to me :D

Riderz1337

Aug 10, 2014, 04:35 AM Last Edit: Aug 10, 2014, 05:12 AM by Riderz1337

Thats what Im getting at. The whole Riderz/ pezus thing, causing trouble on vgc then you lot laughing and joking about it.

Yep. Posting a gif of salt dancing around is baiting. Its annoying. Its trying to get a bad reaction out of someone who is already seemingly annoyed.

I wasn't trying to get any reaction. The reason I wanted that gif to be posted was because of his RESPONSE to after he was called out over his comment he had made months ago. The guy can't handle being wrong actually believes everyone is out to get him, thus me wanting the salty gif to be posted.

You can even see in my comment I linked to the VGC thread on the page where he made his response about the whole "mob mentality" and I said it would be awesome if you could quote him whilst posting that gif.

Had he said nothing and moved on accepting his mistake, I wouldn't have even acknowledged him.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

lol just went 30 and 4 playing cod ghosts... i barely have a positive kdr overall... 1.05 :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

Yeap :P

BTW I installed the TV support one cm lower than the other side... I won't chage lol... my TV is a bit inclined.

Is that the TV you play your games on?

We have a 55 inch TV at my house, but the couch is far away from the TV and I hate playing on it. I prefer playing on my small one which is like 20 inches or something like that. I just prefer sitting close with a chair because I feel like I can see better and my reactions are quicker.

Riderz1337

BTW Pezus did you watch that Assassin's Creed video?

Riderz1337

Rofl and then he took a shot at Legend's game in that thread too. Completely off topic and unrelated but of course it's now a Kowen post if he's not offending somebody.

fudge that guy.

Riderz1337

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up