General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Whoever still has a VGC account post this gif in this thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180246&page=22

Please just do it I love you long time. If you quote Kowen when you do it I love you even longer time.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Riderz1337

It's too bad VGC's background is white and you can see the salt shaking out

Legend

It's too bad VGC's background is white and you can see the salt shaking out

Hahaha lol I liked that joke

Riderz1337

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188115&page=1

I would write:

"Probably yeah... I read on the internet price is 95% of it and any other reasons are just plain delusional. The internet is never wrong"

Riderz1337

That Kowen quote was too good you guys don't even know...Made my day. His response after was even better though lol. Such a defensive person.

Dr. Pezus

Lol, the best approach for him would've been to ignore it. Now he made himself look even worse

Riderz1337

Watch this video on this website, it's about AC Unity.

I must say it seems like they are REALLY improving the free running...I'm impressed.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/08/08/the-new-gameplay-of-assassins-creed-unity.aspx

Riderz1337

Oh and they finally added crouching for stealth...Jesus Christ it only took them like what...6 games? It always look so wrong when you were sneaking around an area in AC games and it looks like you're just casually walking around.

Dr. Pezus

I'm saving that for tomorrow!

Guys, what is this juggalo shame lol?

You should watch at least until the rap battle is over. Man, Legend destroys it!

Insanity

So you all leave one site to come here then go back to attack and annoy the usual members with petty crud like that.

I need to pm this shame to some people.

Riderz1337

So you all leave one site to come here then go back to attack and annoy the usual members with petty crud like that.

I need to pm this shame to some people.

Relax Nsanity. How exactly are we annoying them if they don't even know this site exists. Even if we were annoying them, do you think I really care?

Go ahead and PM it, I'd love for Kowen to read this thread.

Insanity

Relax Nsanity. How exactly are we annoying them if they don't even know this site exists. Even if we were annoying them, do you think I really care?

Go ahead and PM it, I'd love for Kowen to read this thread.

I am not Nsanity. Would I really make my username that obvious?

The bolded is the problem with vgc right now. Its the problem with people like you. You need to grow up. No wonder you got permabanned twice.

Go Up