Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer premiering tomorrow (7AM PST, 10AM EST, 3 minutes long)

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 21, 2024, 12:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

kitler53

interest level: -2

I don't need an expansion,.. couldn't even finish the main campaign.   easily the worst game in the "franchise". 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

interest level: 2

I don't play soulslikes but they look cool.

the-pi-guy

Interest level: 8

The worst Souls game is still one of my favorites.

nnodley

Interest level: -10

Bought, played 30 minutes and have yet to touch again.  8)

BananaKing

Interest level 3

Have yet to play elden ring. So its hard to be interested about its DLC.

Im still excited to play elden ring though

Dr. Pezus

Wow and here I thought elden ring was amazing according to most hehe

kitler53

Wow and here I thought elden ring was amazing according to most hehe
i was very excited about it before it released.   i had a bunch of posts about how amazing it was going to be and how it would revolutionize open world game design.

instead it delivered all the same BS elements of existing open world design.   ...but worse it "breaks" the gameplay of a souls game by making running away soo easy.  

furthermore i played it in coop. 
1. i'm soo fudgy over the intentionally terrible design choices in kicking your coop buddy out of your game after every boss.    soo fudgy pointless.

2. pvp was HORRIBLE.   in prior games you'd likely get invaded once per "area".   in eldin ring we were getting invade 4-5 times per area making progression fudgy impossible making pve progression nearly impossible without being a pvp master.   

...maybe i have more to complain about but i have to go wake my kid up now.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

watched the trailer now.  not going to lie,.. it's a good trailer.   still doubt i'll be buying it though.    i'll read reviews i guess but i need more than just "more" to come back.