Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Oh no. That's not a penalty. VAR strikes in the worst way in the final :-\
Hmm I think it is though. The other goal was unfair though. Griezmann dived

I'm sure Croatia can come back

Xevross

Hmm I think it is though. The other goal was unfair though. Griezmann dived

I'm sure Croatia can come back
His arm was dropping after jumping, which is natural. You can't say for sure it was deliberate, so its not a clear error from the ref and it shouldn't be overturned. Not a penalty.

Croatia have been the better team.

Xevross

Croatia well on top in the first half, haven't given France anything but they've been well and truly robbed. Can't imagine how mad their fans are right now.

Xevross

Lmao Alan Shearer is livid with the referee. All the BBC boys agree he shouldn't have given it.

Dr. Pezus

His arm was dropping after jumping, which is natural. You can't say for sure it was deliberate, so its not a clear error from the ref and it shouldn't be overturned. Not a penalty.

Croatia have been the better team.
He was a bit unlucky, couldn't gone either way but I understand the penalty. Maybe it wasn't intentional but his hand was way out and moving towards the ball
Lmao Alan Shearer is livid with the referee. All the BBC boys agree he shouldn't have given it.
Naturally lol. I'm sure most English people would prefer Croatia to win now after their loss against them.

Perisic only had one hand out when the ball hit him which makes it look worse and less like a natural movement

Xevross

He was a bit unlucky, couldn't gone either way but I understand the penalty. Maybe it wasn't intentional but his hand was way out and moving towards the ballNaturally lol. I'm sure most English people would prefer Croatia to win now after their loss against them.

Perisic only had one hand out when the ball hit him which makes it look worse and less like a natural movement
Oh yeah if a ref gave that normally I'd be fine with it, even if I think it would be soft. But VAR shouldn't overturn that.

I don't think so, Shearer has just been very vocal and annoyed about VAR whenever it makes mistakes. Most people I know want France to win tbh

Dr. Pezus

Oh yeah if a ref gave that normally I'd be fine with it, even if I think it would be soft. But VAR shouldn't overturn that.

I don't think so, Shearer has just been very vocal and annoyed about VAR whenever it makes mistakes. Most people I know want France to win tbh
Well var didn't make a mistake now, I don't think there's any way to claim that. There's enough reasonable evidence for it to be a pen. I don't think shearer has any reason to be angry lol

Xevross

Well var didn't make a mistake now, I don't think there's any way to claim that. There's enough reasonable evidence for it to be a pen. I don't think shearer has any reason to be angry lol
yes it did. According to all fifa rules that shouldn't be given.

Anyway, Croatia well on top in the second half as well. They really deserve a goal.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Wow that pass. Great goal
Pass was phenomenal. Pogba playing better than I've ever seen in this WC

Dr. Pezus

Pass was phenomenal. Pogba playing better than I've ever seen in this WC
Yup. Hope he keeps up this form. It helps to have griezmann, kante and mbappe around him though

Xevross

Lmao, GG. The type of score I was predicting but not how I expected it to go.

That seals Mbappe golden ball I think.

Dr. Pezus

Holy shame mbappe

Lmao, GG. The type of score I was predicting but not how I expected it to go.

That seals Mbappe golden ball I think.
Wait won't Kane win it?

Also both mbappe and griez have 4 I think

Xevross

Holy shame mbappe
Wait won't Kane win it?

Also both mbappe and griez have 4 I think
Golden ball not golden boot.

At least France deserve the win now.

Go Up