the-pi-guy

Sony's CES (36 hours away)

Nvidia

Legend

Anything cool so far?

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

lol I didn't catch your joke and started watching that video. Very boring.

kitler53

lol I didn't catch your joke and started watching that video. Very boring.
i thought for sure you'd notice the "2022" right away.  glad to hear i deceived you.  xD

Legend

i thought for sure you'd notice the "2022" right away.  glad to hear i deceived you.  xD
Oh yeah it's 2023 now  :P

the-pi-guy

Anything cool so far?
I think tomorrow will be the big day for a lot of companies.

the-pi-guy

kitler53

I mean,.  with launch just around the corner it makes sense to promote psvr2...

....but like, we already know a lot about the hardware.  we don't need more information on hardware.  we need more games.  do we really believe Sony is going to announce a bunch of games?!?   

I'm not getting myself hyped for this. 

the-pi-guy

I mean,.  with launch just around the corner it makes sense to promote psvr2...

....but like, we already know a lot about the hardware.  we don't need more information on hardware.  we need more games.  do we really believe Sony is going to announce a bunch of games?!?  
It's kind of why it's weird. I can't imagine any big hardware surprises at this point. (Although I'd be thrilled with an attachable audio solution similar to Quest 2/Valve Index).

I absolutely don't expect Sony to announce a bunch of games. But I could see a PlayStation Home kind of thing or a game or two. Their presentation for last year's CES wasn't super focused on electronics as one would expect.  There was quite a bit of movie presence. They had Tom Holland there for Uncharted and Spider-man. They announced Horizon Call of the Mountain there.

Legend

I wonder if Sony will announce support for 3d movies on psvr 2. Don't think Sony plans to release 3D tvs again, so a "virtual theater that rivals imax" could be a good play while there is 3d buzz again.

Otherwise I'll just have to do it myself.

kitler53

I wonder if Sony will announce support for 3d movies on psvr 2. Don't think Sony plans to release 3D tvs again, so a "virtual theater that rivals imax" could be a good play while there is 3d buzz again.

Otherwise I'll just have to do it myself.
god i hope so.   such a missed opportunity to add a ton of benefit with fairly little effort.

the-pi-guy

Sony show starts in an hour:

the-pi-guy

Legend

Gonna be lame I bet, but here I am!

Go Up