Marvel's Spider-Man REVIEW thread - 87 MC / 88 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 04, 2018, 12:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Xevross

Thats a pretty fast plat. :o
I barely played it the first couple of days either.

I'm not sure he understands what a social life means....
Not sure you understand what early September for a university student means...

the-pi-guy

I'm not sure he understands what a social life means....
Well I know he doesn't have any friends.   But still only a couple days for a platinum.  

Not sure you understand what early September for a university student means...
It means you are too busy because you just started classes!  

Dr. Pezus

I'm at 10% lol

the-pi-guy

Xevross

Well I know he doesn't have any friends.   But still only a couple days for a platinum.  

It means you are too busy because you just started classes!  
:'(

either too busy or absolutely nothing to do, there's nowhere in between.

Majority of my friends are off in various different places so after Saturday night out I've been alone.

Kerotan

I love that Sony has kinda become the anti-microtransaction pub. I really hope it carries over to PS5.
Rightly so imo. They get a 30% cut of everyone else's microtrsnsactions and game sales aswell as a 100% cut from all their own digital sales. They also get profit from selling the hardware and a smaller cut from retail software. Not to mention the gold mine that is ps plus.

Imo they should be contempt with that and feel no need to nickle and dime us like other publishers do. I know they've done it in the past but i like this new trend where they are pulling back from this more and more.

Dr. Pezus

Just did the art mission. So fun. Really like the story and characters

the-pi-guy

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

Good guy Sony strikes again!

Anyway edge gave it an 8. So basically a 10 from them. They gave dq11 a 6 lol
Lol edge. Always like 1-2 below the average for major PS games it seems

Xevross

Sep 13, 2018, 10:45 AM Last Edit: Sep 13, 2018, 10:47 AM by Xevross
8 is very good from Edge.

Lol edge. Always like 1-2 below the average for major PS games it seems
No they're just strict and you notice it more for PS.

They've given 10/10s to TLOU, LBP and Bloodborne. They have given seven 10s to Ninty exclusives but only one to MS.

Dr. Pezus

8 is very good from Edge.
No they're just strict and you notice it more for PS.

They've given 10/10s to TLOU, LBP and Bloodborne. They have given seven 10s to Ninty exclusives but only one to MS.
We've been through this before lol. I showed you an article that showed it, but it was from a few years ago. They at least have a few types they really like while others they don't like as much as other reviewers

Xevross

We've been through this before lol. I showed you an article that showed it, but it was from a few years ago. They at least have a few types they really like while others they don't like as much as other reviewers
Well yeah its to do with styles of games they like rather than it being playstation.

Also in this case its a good score with 8/10, I was expecting much lower from them. They gave DQXI a 6!

Dr. Pezus

Well yeah its to do with styles of games they like rather than it being playstation.

Also in this case its a good score with 8/10, I was expecting much lower from them. They gave DQXI a 6!
Yup it's mostly DQ that seems way too low. Will probably give the Switch version 10. Jk!

Legend

Creative Director of Spider-Man PS4 Says It 'Would Not Exist if It Wasn't for PlayStation' - Push Square
I'm really glad Microsoft is investing in first party again. Far too many people right now believe all exclusives are anti-consumer.

Go Up