Red Dead Redemption 2 Review Thread 97 Meta (90 Reviews) 97 Open (93 Reviews)

Started by Xevross, Oct 25, 2018, 10:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

So no more reviews? I think it gets a few more
It might get a few but no more than that. Not enough to change the score.

Dr. Pezus

Nov 10, 2018, 11:37 PM Last Edit: Nov 10, 2018, 11:58 PM by Dr. Pezus
Really enjoying it! Can't stop playing

Apparently there's a bug in chapter 2 where at least 3 characters disappear from your camp if you fail a certain mission/have to restart it. I failed that mission but haven't checked yet if they're gone. A lot of people are reporting them missing on Era  >:(

Xevross

Really enjoying it! Can't stop playing

Apparently there's a bug in chapter 2 where at least 3 characters disappear from your camp if you fail a certain mission/have to restart it. I failed that mission but haven't checked yet if they're gone. A lot of people are reporting them missing on Era  >:(
Read a lot about that bug, but I hadn't seen they'd identified the issue which causes it at least. Honestly it's not that bad, definitely not missing out on much.

Dr. Pezus

Read a lot about that bug, but I hadn't seen they'd identified the issue which causes it at least. Honestly it's not that bad, definitely not missing out on much.
You think? Thought it was an important family  ???

Xevross

You think? Thought it was an important family  ???
Well they don't do too much in camp, you just miss a few conversations and a bit of character building which I'm sure you could easily watch on youtube. You still get them in missions properly, so everything the bug makes you miss is missable anyway if you don't spend much time in camp. Meaning, its not too important.

But those three characters only become much more important towards the end of the game, and pretty sure the bug doesn't affect chapter 5 or 6, so its fine.

Go Up